Welcome to the Morgan Farm
Fresh products • Ready-to-eat
Morgan Farms is nestled in one of the oldest mountain regions in the world—The Laurentians. Consisting of 4 properties in the Montcalm and Arundel municipalities, the farms cover mountainous and flat land farming sections.
John Veit Bastian had a life-long dream, a dream to supply healthy and nutritional food that was grown in compliance and with respect for Mother Nature. In 1988, his dream became a reality–Morgan Farms.
Morgan Farms has been certified organic since 1988. However recently, while we promise to continue the same structured and high quality practices as always, we at Morgan Farms have decided not to renew the official organic certification.
Morgan Farms has an established and respected reputation, our devotion to organic agriculture and production is clear and solid.
We restate our commitments to you:
- To continue looking for higher quality practices of growing and production
- To offer the highest quality products our customers have come to expect since 1988
- To maintain the strict standards that we have believed in for 30+ years
- To use the farm and our experience to educate people on the role that healthy foods play in our overall health
- To use no growth hormones
- To not administer antibiotics to the animals UNLESS their life is in danger
- To not chemically fertilizeor spray our land with herbicides or pesticides
- To not use chemically altered seeds or grains [no agro-toxins or GMO’s]