If you are a person concerned with your health, you will value our meat because:
- It is raised naturally on food free of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, genetically modified grains (GMO’s), steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, coloring agents, animal by-products, medicated feed, chemically extracted meal or synthetic roughage: therefore we call it “clean meat’’.
- People, who develop allergies to commercially raised meat, should have fewer, if any, problems with the organically raised equivalent.
- Our beef are raised free range on pasture and hay without relying on the excessive feeding of grains. Grass-fed meat is low in total fat and has more omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E. It is also rich in “conjugated linoleic acid” or CLA. This is healthy for your heart, brain and cholesterol. CLA may be one of the most potent defenses against cancer.
- We concentrate on producing lean meat. Our animals take the natural time Mother Nature wants them to grow, and you benefit by having better tasting meat of high nutritional value.
If you are a person concerned with the environment, you will appreciate our meat because:
- Our animals are given more space than their commercially raised cousins, which helps eliminate problems connected with high concentrations of manure.
- Our soil is remineralized naturally. The use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides (fungicides, herbicides, etc.) is prohibited.
- We restore health to our land and environment.
- Not only is organically raised meat ecological, it is also of superior taste and quality.
What is the best way to buy our meat?
You have the choice of purchasing your favourite cuts by the pound or to order a half / quarter beef cut to your specifications, at a discount price. Muscovy ducks, chicken, sanglichon, sausages, charcuteries and ready-to-eat are also available. All our meats are carefully aged and vacuum packed for quality and freshness.
When you visit our farm and store, you can relax in a beautiful country setting and picnic with your choice of our famous freshly baked sourdough bread, charcuteries, cheeses, pies and other pastries.
Morgan Farm : 90 Chemin Morgan, Weir, Quebec, J0T 2V0 Tel. : (819) 687-2434 www.fermemorgan.com